Download Nutrition at a Glance 1st Edition 2007
At a Glance
With nutrition now recognised as a crucial part of the prevention and treatment of many human diseases and conditions, it is now more essential than ever that health studies, nursing and medical students have an understanding of the facts behind human nutrition.
Nutrition at a Glance continues the popular series style of providing succinct information in a user-friendly, well illustrated format, with a broad coverage taking in such key topics as:
* What makes an adequate diet
* The role of key nutrients in maintaining heath
* Food allergy and intolerance
* Obesity, cancer, cardiovascular disease and gastrointestinal disease
* Nutrition and the brain
* Food choice and food policies
An invaluable resource for students in need of an introduction to the area or a revision tool, this book will also serves as a handy quick reference for busy professionals needing to get to grips with this important subject.
Register for premium account to view direct link>>Click Here