Download Doctors In Training USMLE Step 2 CK 2015
Register for premium account to view direct link>>Click Here
Clerkship Crash Cart
- 450 clinically-oriented, open-ended study questions with concise video answers provided by licensed MD educators
- These questions improve your knowledge for your clerkships, shelf exams and USMLE Step 2 CK exam
- Questions sets are available as downloadable PDFs, arranged by the core third year rotations including Family Medicine, Pediatrics, OB/GYN, Psychiatry and Surgery
- Unlimited access from the time of purchase through your exam date and third year rotations1
Step 2 CK Video Series
- 50-55 hours of video taught by licensed MD educators (each video is approximately 20 minutes)
- Contains more than 500 images, illustrations, charts, interactive whiteboard instruction, graphs, animations, pathology slides and 39 Right Brain Bonuses
- Focused, high-yield Video Series organized to build critical knowledge relationships
- The Step 2 CK Study Guide corresponds to the Video Series and contains high-yield questions, notes, diagrams, study hints and quizzes.
- The 2017 Step 2 CK Course provides convenient page references to Step-Up to USMLE Step 2, Fourth Edition, Step-Up to Medicine, Third Edition and Step-Up to Medicine, Fourth Edition.
- If you purchase the 2016 Step 2 CK course, the 2016 Step 2 CK Study Guide will be shipped to you within 24 to 48 business hours of purchase
- 60 days of access once you Click to Start1
- * 2015 course includes 45 days of access1
Online Access Details
- After your purchase, you will receive login credentials via email as well as access to your personalized dashboard. On your dashboard, you can view the videos when they become available. Existing customers will use their normal login.
- Videos are recorded in HD* and can be viewed on most Mac or Windows computers with compatible browsers** as well as most iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad models and most Android*** phones and tablets. Videos can be viewed at 1.0x or 1.5x real time on Mac and PC devices, and most mobile and tablet devices.
- If additional time is needed, one-week course extensions can be purchased here. If you need to pause your subscription for any reason, you must purchase a one-week extension.
If you have any questions, get in touch with us using our Contact Us page.
* Videos are recorded in full HD and streamed to your device using device required resolutions
** We recommend the latest versions of Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
*** Some Android models that include both HTML5 and Flash may have difficulty viewing the videos.
Feel free to report anylink that doesn’t work.
Links for free download
Please use your computer to download Material
you will redirected into 3 pages before download page