Cancer-Free!: Are You Sure? (2018) Ed. PDF
By>> Jenny Hrbacek RN
- Published in 2018
- 5th Edition
- Format: pdf
- Publisher: Siloam
- Number Of pages : 336 pages
- File size: 4 MB
DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINK
Join Our premium Membership Only For $ 20
About the book :
Your Go-To Guide for Cancer Testing
ROUGHLY 38 PERCENT OF MEN AND WOMEN WILL BE DIAGNOSED WITH CANCER IN THEIR LIFETIME, according to the National Cancer Institute. Breast cancer survivor and nurse Jenny Hrbacek knows it doesn’t have to be that way. Americans are led to believe that the only way to discover cancer is by waiting for a tumor to grow big enough for a mammogram, biopsy, or PET scan to detect it. Jenny Hrbacek proves this to be wrong. Tumors can grow undetected for seven to ten years. Knowing this, you can intervene with early testing and avoid chemotherapy and radiation.
In Cancer-Free! Are You Sure? learn where to get the most-effective tests for early detection, what those tests entail, and how accurate they are. Building on her knowledge as a nurse as well as her own journey with breast cancer, Hrbacek gives you the tools to be an advocate for your own health.
Cancer-Free! Are You Sure? features:
- Steps to accessing the most-current early-detection, genomic, and chemosensitivity tests
- Treatment options other than chemotherapy, surgery, and radiation
- Resources to connect you with integrative cancer physicians
- Insight as to which drugs and natural therapies are effective for your cancer
If you’ve already had cancer and you think you’re cancer-free, Hrbacek challenges you to validate that status.